Quality is the driving force by which MCS is moving to achieve continuous improvement, to providing its services aimed at customer satisfaction. In MCS quality is the goal that every collaborator exerts in carrying out the assigned business processes.
Quality, therefore, is the company’s combined skills put in act to satisfy customers’ needs and in proposing them the most appropriate technological solutions to improve the lives to whom it dedicates its services.
MCS’s vision can be summarized as it follows:
- We love proposing vital technology
- We have passion for innovation
- We want to realize excellent care projects in compliance with regulatory requirements
The Management intends to obtain the complete satisfaction of our customers even in their unexpressed expectations. Considering the particular market in which our Company operates, given the rapid changes the market has to deal with and the constant technological development, satisfying the customer and therefore being chosen and appreciated can only derive from excellence in efficiency, reliability, safety, security, technological innovation, branding and the relationship between the quality of the product and its price.
Quality is considered as the fundamental strategic tool to improve all business activities and achieve that continuous improvement that allows us to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the Company at high levels and in any case corresponding or exceeding the market demands.
Quality becomes a landmark and goal for every activity carried out in the company through:
- products research and distribution on the market with the highest quality standards, the latest technologies and the best cost/benefit ratios to improve patient care results;
- the creation and continuous strengthening of a group of collaborators with whom respectfully communicate, fairness and trust in order to obtain a professional, efficient, stimulating and, at the same time, a peaceful working environment for everyone so that the work can represent the personal fulfillment and satisfaction.
The Direction therefore intends to give its collaborators the opportunity of improving by encouraging professional training and allowing each person to fully realize their potential in terms of skills, creativity and initiative taking.
The Management also takes the responsibility to guarantee the continuous improvement of the quality management system.